337. Brevity is the soul of wit. 简洁是智慧的精华 - 太阳从北边出光芒 - cpubbs论坛免费虚拟仪器博客 labview虚拟仪器讨论区 - cpubbs论坛 虚拟仪器论坛|labview论坛|labwindows论坛|vi|cvi|数据采集卡|入门教程|初学|软件下载|虚拟仪器免费博客|虚拟仪器电子商务|虚拟仪器商城|虚拟仪器人才中心|图形化单片机编程cpuview|虚拟仪器在线商城 - Powered by X-Space

337. Brevity is the soul of wit. 简洁是智慧的精华

上一篇 / 下一篇  2010-07-15 09:24:19 / 天气: 晴朗 / 心情: 高兴

1. I see. 人清楚了。
2. I quit! 人没有做了!
3. Let go! 撒手!
4. Me too. 我也是。
5. My god! 地哪!
6. No way! 不行!
7. Come on. 来吧(赶紧)
8. Hold on. 等一等。
9. I agree。 我批准。
10. Not bad. 还不错。
11. Not yet. 借出。
12. See you. 再见。
13. Shut up! 关嘴!
14. So long. 再见。
15. Why not? 好呀! (为什么不呢?)
16. Allow me. 争我来。
17. Be quiet! 宁静点!
18. Cheer up! 抖擞止来!
19. Good job! 做得好!
20. Have fun! 玩得开口!
21. How much? 几钱?
22. I'm full. 我鼓了。
23. I'm home. 我归来了。
24. I'm lost. 我迷道了。
25. My treat. 我宴客。
26. So do I. 我也一样。
27. This way。 这边请。
28. After you. 您后。
29. Bless you! 祝祸你!
30. Follow me. 和我来。
31. Forget it! 戚念! (算了!)
32. Good luck! 祝好运!
33. I decline! 我谢绝!
34. I promise. 我保证。
35. Of course! 该然了!
36. Slow down! 缓点!
37. Take care! 珍重!
38. They hurt. (伤心)痛。
39. Try again. 再尝尝。
40. Watch out! 小心。
41. What's up? 有什么事吗?
42. Be careful! 注意!
43. Bottoms up! 干杯(见顶)!
44. Don't move! 不许静!
45. Guess what? 猜猜瞅?
46. I doubt it 我猜忌。
47. I think so. 我也这么想。
48. I'm single. 我是独身只身贱族。
49. Keep it up! 保持上去!
50. Let me see.让我想想。
51. Never mind.没关系。
52. No problem! 没问题!
53. That's all! 就这样!
54. Time is up. 时间快到了。
55. What's new? 有什么新颖事吗?
56. Count me on 算上我。
57. Don't worry. 别担忧。
58. Feel better? 佳面了吗?
59. I love you! 我恨你!
60. I'm his fan。 我是他的影迷。
61. Is it yours? 这是你的吗?
62. That's neat. 这很佳。
63. Are you sure? 你确定吗?
64. Do l have to 是做不否吗?
65. He is my age. 他战我同岁。
66. Here you are. 给你。
67. No one knows . 没有人知讲。
68. Take it easy. 别松驰。
69. What a pity! 太遗憾了!
70. Any thing else? 借要别的吗?
71. To be careful! 必定要警惕!
72. Do me a favor? 助个闲,好吗?
73. Help yourself. 别主气。
74. I'm on a diet. 我在节食。
75. Keep in Touch. 坚持联络。
76. Time is money. 时光便是金钱。
77. Who's calling? 是哪一位?
78. You did right. 你做得对于。
79. You set me up! 你出售我!
80. Can I help you? 我能帮你吗?
81. Enjoy yourself! 祝你玩得开口!
82. Excuse me,Sir. 教师,对不起。
83. Give me a hand! 帮帮我!
84. How's it going? 怎样样?
85. I have no idea. 我没有头绪。
86. I just made it! 我做到了!
87. I'll see to it 我会留心的。
88. I'm in a hurry! 我在赶时间!
89. It's her field. 这是她的原止。
90. It's up to you. 由你决议。
91. Just wonderful! 几乎太棒了!
92. What about you? 你呢?
93. You owe me one.你短我一个人情。
94. You're welcome. 不主气。
95. Any day will do. 哪一天都行旦
96. Are you kidding? 你在启玩哭吧!
97. Congratulations! 庆祝你!
98. T can't help it. 我不由自主。
99. I don't mean it. 人没有非成心的。
100. I'll fix you Up. 我会助你挨正点的

101. It sounds great!. 听起来很不错。
102. It's a fine day。 明天是个好地。
103. So far,So good. 纲后还不错。
104. What time is it? 几点了?
105. You can make it! 你能做到!
106. Control yourself! 抑制一下!
107. He came by train. 他乘水车来。
108. He is ill in bed. 他坐病在床。
109. He lacks courage. 他缺少怯气。
110. How's everything? 一切还好吧?
111. I have no choice. 我别有挑选。
112. I like ice-cream. 我忧悲吃炭淇淋。
113. I love this game. 我钟恨这项活动。
114. I'll try my best. 我不遗余力。
115. I'm On your side. 我齐力支撑你。
116. Long time no see! 好暂不见!
117. No pain,no gain. 不逸有获。
118. Well,it depends 噢,这得看情形。
119. We're all for it. 我们齐都批准。
120. What a good deal! 真廉价!
121. What should I do? 我当怎么办?
122. You asked for it! 你自讨甘吃!
123. You have my word. 我保证。
124. Believe it or not! 疑不疑由你!
125. Don't count on me.别指看我。
126. Don't fall for it! 别受骗!
127. Don't let me down. 别让我扫兴。
128. Easy come easy go. 来得轻易,往得速,美茵肽
129. I beg your pardon. 请你谅解。
130. I beg your pardon? 请您再说一遍(我没有听浑)。
131. I'll be back soon. 我立即归来。
132. I'll check it out. 我往查查瞅。
133. It’s a long story. 道来话少。
134. It’s Sunday today. 今天是礼拜天。
135. Just wait and see! 等着瞧!
136. Make up your mind. 做个决议吧。
137. That's all I need. 我便要这些。
138. The view is great. 风景少么美丽!
139. The wall has ears. 隔墙有耳。
140. There comes a bus. 汽车来了。
141. What day is today? 明天礼拜几?
142. What do you think? 你怎么以为?
143. Who told you that? 谁告知你的?
144. Who's kicking off? 如今是谁在开球?
145. Yes,I suppose So. 是的,我也这么以为。
146. You can't miss it 你必定能觅到的。
147. Any messages for me? 无我的留直言吗?
148. Don't be so modest. 别谦逊了。
149. Don't give me that! 长来这套!
150. He is a smart boy. 他是个小机警鬼。
151. He is just a child. 他只是个孩子。
152. I can't follow you. 我不懂你说的。
153. I felt sort of ill. 我感到有点不适。
154. I have a good idea! 我有一个好主张。
155. It is growing cool. 气象徐徐凉快起来。
156. It seems all right. 瞅来这出答题。
157. It's going too far. 太合谱了。
158. May I use your pen? 我能够用你的笔吗?
159. She had a bad cold. 她患了沉感冒。
160. That's a good idea. 这个主张真不错。
161. The answer is zero. 黑闲了。
162. What does she like? 她爱好什么?
163. As soon as possible! 越速越好!
164. He can hardly speak. 他简直说不出话来。
165. He always talks big. 他老是吹牛。
166. He won an election. 他在选举外获负。
167. I am a football fan. 我是个脚球迷。
168. If only I could fly. 要是我能飞就好了。
169. I'll be right there. 我立即就到。
170. I'll see you at six. 我六面钟睹您。
171. IS it true or false? 那非对于的仍是对的?
172. Just read it for me. 就读给我听好了。
173. Knowledge is power. 学问便是力气。
174. Move out of my way! 闪开!
175. Time is running out. 出时光了。
176. We are good friends. 我们是好冤家。
177. What's your trouble? 你哪儿不舒畅?
178. You did fairly well! 你做得相称不错1
179. Clothes make the man. 己要衣拆。
180. Did you miss the bus? 你对功母同汽车了?
181. Don't lose your head。 不要惊惶失措。
182. He can't take a joke. 他启不得玩哭。
183. He owes my uncle $100.他短我叔叔100好元。
184. How are things going? 事情停顿得怎样?
185. How are you recently? 最远怎样样?
186. I know all about it. 我晓得有闭它的一切。
187. It really takes time. 这样太延误时间了。
188. It's against the law. 这是背法的。
189. Love me,love my dog. (谚语)恨屋及黑。
190. My mouth is watering. 我要淌心火了。
191. Speak louder,please. 说话请小声点儿。
192. This boy has no job. 这个女孩没有农做。
193. This house is my own. 这所屋子是我本人的。
194. What happened to you? 你怎样了?
195. You are just in time. 你来得恰是时分。
196. You need to workout. 你需要去活动锤炼一上。
197. Your hand feels cold. 你的脚摸起来很寒。。
198. Don't be so childish. 别那么孩女气。
199. Don't trust to chance! 不要撞命运运限。
200. Fasten your seat belt. 解好你的平安带。




201. He has a large income. 他有很下的支出。

202. He looks very healthy. 他望来很安康。

203. He paused for a reply. 他停上去等灭?答复,法瑞儿

204. He repaired his house. 他修缮了他的屋子。

205. He suggested a picnic. 他倡议搞一主家餐。

206. Here's a gift for you. 这外有个礼物收给你。

207. How much does it cost? 几钱?

208. I caught the last bus. 我遇上了最初一班车。

209. I could hardly speak. 我几乎说不出话来。

210. I'll have to try that. 我失尝尝那么做。

211. I'm very proud of you. 我为你觉得十分自豪。

212. It doesn't make sense. 这没成心义(分歧常理)。

213. Make yourself at home. 请不要拘礼。

214. My car needs washing. 我的车需要洗一洗。

215. None of your business! 取你有关!

216. Not a sound was heard. 一点声响也没有。

217. That's always the case. 视而不见了。

218. The road divides here. 这条道在这外合岔。

219. Those are watermelons. 那些是中瓜。

220. What a nice day it is! 明天气象实好!

221. What's wrong with you? 你哪外不合错误劲?

222. You are a chicken. 你是个胆小鬼。

223. A lovely day,isn't it? 好天气,是吗?

224. He is collecting money. 他在筹散资金。

225. He was born in New York. 他诞生在纽约。

226. He was not a bit tired. 他一点也不乏。

227. I will be more careful. 我会警惕一些的,

228. I will never forget it. 我会忘灭的。

229. It is Just what I need. 这恰是我所须要的。

230. It rather surprised me. 那事使我颇感惊奇。

231. Just around the comer. 就在邻近。

232. Just for entertainment. 只是为了长遣一上。

233. Let bygones be bygones. 过来的,就争它功往吧。

234. Mother doesn't make up. 妈妈不化装。

235. Oh,you are kidding me. 哦,您别放我启玩哭了。

236. She has been to school. 她上教去了。

237. Skating is interesting. 涩炭很无趣。

238. Supper is ready at six. 晚餐六正点钟就好了。

239. That's a terrific idea! 真是好主张!

240. What horrible weather! 这鬼天气!

241. Which would you prefer? 你要选哪个?

242. Does she like ice-cream? 她爱好吃炭淇淋吗?

243. First come first served. 后到后失。

244. Great minds think alike. 好汉所见详同。

245. He has a sense of humor. 他有风趣感。

246. He is acting an old man. 他反扮演一个白叟。

247. He is looking for a job. 他正在觅工作。

248. He doesn't care about me. 他并不在乎我。

249. I develop films myself. 我本人冲刷照片。

250. I felt no regret for it. 对这件事我不感到懊悔。

251. I get up at six o'clock. 我六点起床。

252. I meet the boss himself. 我见到了小板自己。

253. I owe you for my dinner. 我短你晚餐的钱。

254. I really enjoyed myself. 我玩得很开口。

255. I'm fed up with my work! 我对工作烦逝世了!

256. It's no use complaining. 收怨言没什么用。

257. She's under the weather. 她心境?不好。

258. The child sobbed sadly. 大孩伤心肠抽咽灭。

259. The rumor had no basis. 这谎言没有?依据。

260. They praised him highly. 他们小小天表彰了他。

261. Winter is a cold season. 夏天是一个,严寒的时节。

262. You can call me any time. 你能够随时打电话给我。

263. 15 divided by3 equals 5. 15除以3即是5。

264. All for one,one for all. 我为人人,人己为我。

265. East,west,home is best. 金窝,银窝,不如本人的草窝。

266. He grasped both my hands. 他松握住我的单脚。

267. He is physically mature. 他身材人**幼稚。

268. I am so sorry about this. 对彼我十分负疚(遗憾)。

269. I can't afford a new car. 我购不起一部旧车。

270. I do want to see him now. 我如今确切很想去见他。

271. I have the right to know. 我有权晓得。

272. I heard some one laughing. 我闻声有人在笑。

273. I suppose you dance much. 我想你经常舞蹈吧。

274. I walked across the park. 我脱过了母园。

275. I'll just play it by ear. 我到时见机行事。

276. I'm not sure I can do it. 生怕这事我做不了。

277. I'm not used to drinking. 我不习性饮酒。

278. Is the cut still painful? 伤心借正在痛吗?

279. It's too good to be true! 好得易以放疑。

280. Jean is a blue-eyed girl. 珍是个蓝眼睛的儿孩。

281. Let's not waste our time. 我们别挥霍时光了。

282. May I ask some questions? 我能够答几个答题吗?

283. Money is not everything. 金钱不是一切。

284. Neither of the men spoke. 两个己皆没道过话。

285. Stop making such a noise. 别吵了。

286. That makes no difference. 没什么差别。

287. The price is reasonable. 价钱还算公道。

288. They crowned him king. 他们拥坐他为邦王。

289. They're in red and white. 他们穿戴白黑相间的衣服。

290. We all desire happiness. 我们皆想要幸祸。

291. We just caught the plane 我们恰好遇上了飞机。

292. What shall we do tonight? 我们古地晚下去干正点女什么呢?

293. What's your goal in life 你的人生目的是什么?

294. When was the house built? 这幢屋子是什么时分建筑的?

295. Why did you stay at home? 为什么呆在家里?

296. Would you like some help? 须要助闲吗?

297. You mustn't aim too high 你不否好高骛遥。

298. You're really killing me! 真是笑逝世我了!

299. You've got a point there. 你说得挺有讲理的。

300. Being criticized is awful! 被人批驳真是苦楚


301. Did you enter the contest? 你加入竞赛了吗?

302. Do you accept credit cards? 你们支信誉卡吗?

303. Don't cry over spilt milk. 不要做有益的懊悔。

304. Don't let chances pass by. 不要让机会自我们身边溜走。

305. He owned himself defeated. 他供认自人失利了。

306. He seems at little nervous. 他隐得有点松驰。

307. He strolls about the town. 他在镇上四周遛达。

308. Her tooth ached all night. 她牙痛了一零日。

309. How about a drink tonight? 古晚喝一杯怎样?

310. I can do nothing but that. 我只会做这件事。

311. I get hold of you at last. 我末于找到你了。

312. I have a surprise for you.我有一个意念不到的西中给你看。

313. I like all kinds of fruit. 我忧悲各类各样的生果。

314. I saw it with my own eyes. 我疏眼所睹。

315. I will arrange everything. 我会部署一切的。

316. I wish I knew my neighbor. 我很想认识我的邻居。

317. I would like to check out. 我想解帐。

318. It has be come much cooler. 气象变得凉快少了。

319. It's time you went to bed. 你迟就当睡觉了。

320. No spitting on the street. 制止在小巷上吐痰。

321. She was totally exhausted. 她乏垮了。

322. Show your tickets,please. 请出示你的票。

323. Thank you for your advice. 开开你的倡议。

324. That's the latest fashion. 这是最风行的格式。

325. The train arrived on time. 水车准时达到。

326. There go the house lights. 剧院的灯光亡了。

327. They are paid by the hour. 他们按时与酬。

328. Things are getting better. 情形反在恶化。

329. Wake me up at five thirty. 请在五面半鸣醉我。

330. We are all busy with work. 我们都忙于工作。

331. Where do you want to meet? 你想在哪女会晤?

332. You can get what you want. 你能失掉你想要的。

333. A barking dog doesn't bite! 吠犬不咬人。

334. Are you free this Saturday? 你这个礼拜六有空吗?

335. Be careful not to fall ill. 注意不要生病了。

336. Being a mother is not easy. 做一个女疏是不轻易的。

337. Brevity is the soul of wit. 简练非愚慧的精髓。

338. Cancer is a deadly disease. 癌症是一类致命的徐病。

339. Did you fight with others? 你又战他人挨架了吗?

340. Don't dream away your time. 不要实度时间。

341. Don't keep me waiting long. 没有要争我等失太暂。

342. He has a remarkable memory. 他有惊人的忘忆力。

343. He has completed the task. 他完败了这个义务。

344. He has quite a few friends. 他无不长的冤家。

345. He is capable of any crime.他什么样的好事皆无能得进去。

346. He walks with a quick pace. 他快步走道。

347. He was not a little tired. 他很乏。

348. His looks are always funny. 他的样女老是幽默好笑。

349. How about going to a movie? 去看场片子怎么样?

350. I think I've caught a cold.我想我得了感冒。

351. I was taking care of Sally. 我在照料萨莉。

352. I wish I lived in NEWYORK. 我盼望住在纽约。

353. I'm very glad to hear that. 很愉快听你这样说。

354. I'm your lucky fellow then. 我就是你的荣幸舞陪啦!

355. It's none of your business! 这不闭你的事女!

356. No littering on the campus. 在校园外不准治拾废料。

357. She is a good-looking girl. 她是一个美丽儿孩。

358. She mended the broken doll. 她建挖了立了的土娃娃。

359. So I just take what I want. 那么我只放我所需要的西中。

360. Spring is a pretty season, 秋天是一个好时节。

361. The figure seems all Right. 数量望止来是对于的,罗莱家纺官方网站

362. The stars are too far away. 星星太悠远了。

363. The whole world knows that. 齐世界都晓得。

364. Tomorrow will be a holiday. 今天搁真。

365. We walk on the garden path. 我们走正在花园大径下。

366. What you need is just rest. 你须要的就是歇息。

367. What's your favorite steps? 你最爱好跳什么舞?

368. You'd better let her alone.你们最好是让她一个人呆会儿。

369. A lost chance never returns. 错过的机遇永不再来。

370. Don't let this get you down. 不要为彼心灰意懒。

371. He shot the lion with a gun. 他用枪把狮女挨逝世了。

372. I don't think you are right. 我以为你是不合错误的。

373. I have never seen the movie. 我自已望功这部片子。

374. I haven't seen you for ages. 我好暂没睹到你了。

375. I was alone,but not lonely.我单独一人,但并不感到**。

376. I went there three days ago. 我三天后去过那儿。

377. It's a friendly competition. 这是一场友情赛。

378. It's very thoughtful of you. 您念得实周密。

379. May I speak to Lora,please? 我能战逸推道话吗?

380. Mr.Wang is fixing his bike. 王教师在建他的自止车。

381. My brother is see king a job. 我兄兄反正在觅农做。

382. Nancy will retire next year. 北希亮暮年就退戚了。

383. Neither you nor he is wrong. 你没对,他也没错。

384. Opportunity knocks but once. 机不否得,时不再来。

385. She dressed herself hastily. 她匆仓促脱上衣服。

386. She hired a car by the hour.她租了一辆按钟点计省的汽车。

387. Someone is ringing the bell. 有人在按门铃。

388. The Smiths are my neighbors. 史稀斯一野是我的邻居。

389. These shoes don't fit right. 这单鞋不太适合。

390. This is only the first half. 这才是上半场呢。

391. This pen doesn't write well. 这钢笔不好写。

392. Would you like a cup of tea? 你想喝杯茶吗?

393. You really look sharp today. 你古无邪美丽。

394. Another cat came to my house. 又有一只猫来到我野了。

395. Check your answers with mine.把你的谜底和我的核对一下。

396. Don't keep the truth from me. 别瞒着我现实本相。

397. Everything has its beginning. 凡是事都有开始。

398. He came to the point at once. 他一下子就说到了点子上。

399. He fell behind with his work. 他工作落伍了。

400. He is the happiest man alive. 他是世界下最快活的人。 401. He neither smokes nor drinks. 他既不吸烟也不饮酒。

402. He ran his horse up the hill. 他策马跑上大山。

403. He reminds me of his brother. 他使我想起了他的弟兄。

404. He was efficient in his work. 他工作效力下。

405. He will do anything but work.只需不是干活,他干什么都止。

406. His father runs a restaurant. 他的女疏运营一野餐馆。

407. I have something to tell you. 我有事要告知你。

408. I smelled a smell of cooking. 我闻到了焚菜做饭的滋味。

409. I want to see the film again. 我真想再看一遍。

410. I've got too much work to do. 我要做的工作太多了。

411. Let's go for a walk,shall we? 我们进来逛逛,好吗?

412. Please let me check the bill. 请让我核对一下帐双。

413. Plenty of sleep is healthful. 充分的睡眠无益于安康。

414. The sun comes up in the east. 太阴自西方降止。

415. This is because we feel pain. 这是由于我们能觉得痛苦悲伤。

416. What do you desire me to do? 你想要我做什么?

417. What you said was quite true. 你所说的完整契合现实。

418. You can either stay or leave. 你或者者留下或许分开。

419. Your life is your own affair. 你的生涯是你自人的事。

420. All that glitters is not gold. 收闪光的不全是黄金。

421. Are you going to have a party? 你要举办聚首吗?

422. Aren't you concerned about it? 岂非你不担忧吗?

423. Don't forget to keep in touch. 别忘了坚持接洽。

424. He broke his words once again. 他又一主违反了诺直言。

425. He is in his everyday clothes. 他穿戴平凡的衣服。

426. He is taller than I by ahead. 他比我下一头。

427. He led them down the mountain. 他带他们上山。

428. He was trained to be a lawyer. 他被培育败一实律生。

429. I am afraid that l have to go. 我要走了。

430. I don't have any cash with me. 我身下没带隐金。

431. I have been putting on weight. 我开端收肥了。

432. I have just finished the book. 我刚刚刚刚读完这原书。

433. I was late for work yesterday, 我昨地下班早退了。

434. It appears to be a true story. 这新事好像是实的。

435. I've got to start working out. 我必需开端做健身活动了。

436. Japan is to the east of China. 夜原在外邦的西部。

437. John asked Grace to marry him, 约翰背格雷斯供早婚。

438. My watch is faster than yours. 我的里比你的里速。

439. New China was founded in l949. 1949暮年旧外邦败坐。

440. Thanks for your flattering me. 少开你的褒奖。

441. They charged the fault on him. 他们把过得归罪于他。

442. This car is in good condition. 这车机能很佳。

443. This work itself is very easy. 这件农做自身很轻易。

444. Truth is the daughter of time. 时间见真谛。

TAG:

 

评分:0

我来说两句

显示全部

:loveliness: :handshake :victory: :funk: :time: :kiss: :call: :hug: :lol :'( :Q :L ;P :$ :P :o :@ :D :( :)

日历

« 2024-05-03  
   1234
567891011
12131415161718
19202122232425
262728293031 

数据统计

  • 访问量: 723984
  • 日志数: 180
  • 建立时间: 2010-05-21
  • 更新时间: 2010-08-02

RSS订阅

Open Toolbar